- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your U.S. Injury Report: Altidore Out (Strained Left Hamstring); Dempsey Back In (Bloody Nose)
— World Cup 2014 (@FifaWorIdCup_14) June 16, 2014
Jozy Altidore down with an apparent hamstring injury at the 20:37 mark. Ouch.
UPDATE: It’s a strained left hamstring.
UPDATE: And now Clint Dempsey is down with a bloody nose.
UPDATE: Dempsey back in the game.
U.S. still ahead 1-0.
Jozy Altidore being taken off the field after an apparent hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/BzWPaDi0jH
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) June 16, 2014
US isn't allowed to call in a replacement if Altidore is out of the tournament.
— Grant Wahl (@GrantWahl) June 16, 2014
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) June 16, 2014
— Josh Elliott (@JoshElliott32) June 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts