- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Your U.S. Injury Report: Altidore Out (Strained Left Hamstring); Dempsey Back In (Bloody Nose)
— World Cup 2014 (@FifaWorIdCup_14) June 16, 2014
Jozy Altidore down with an apparent hamstring injury at the 20:37 mark. Ouch.
UPDATE: It’s a strained left hamstring.
UPDATE: And now Clint Dempsey is down with a bloody nose.
UPDATE: Dempsey back in the game.
U.S. still ahead 1-0.
Jozy Altidore being taken off the field after an apparent hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/BzWPaDi0jH
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) June 16, 2014
US isn't allowed to call in a replacement if Altidore is out of the tournament.
— Grant Wahl (@GrantWahl) June 16, 2014
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) June 16, 2014
— Josh Elliott (@JoshElliott32) June 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson