- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your U.S. Injury Report: Altidore Out (Strained Left Hamstring); Dempsey Back In (Bloody Nose)
— World Cup 2014 (@FifaWorIdCup_14) June 16, 2014
Jozy Altidore down with an apparent hamstring injury at the 20:37 mark. Ouch.
UPDATE: It’s a strained left hamstring.
UPDATE: And now Clint Dempsey is down with a bloody nose.
UPDATE: Dempsey back in the game.
U.S. still ahead 1-0.
Jozy Altidore being taken off the field after an apparent hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/BzWPaDi0jH
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) June 16, 2014
US isn't allowed to call in a replacement if Altidore is out of the tournament.
— Grant Wahl (@GrantWahl) June 16, 2014
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) June 16, 2014
— Josh Elliott (@JoshElliott32) June 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?