- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your U.S. Injury Report: Altidore Out (Strained Left Hamstring); Dempsey Back In (Bloody Nose)
— World Cup 2014 (@FifaWorIdCup_14) June 16, 2014
Jozy Altidore down with an apparent hamstring injury at the 20:37 mark. Ouch.
UPDATE: It’s a strained left hamstring.
UPDATE: And now Clint Dempsey is down with a bloody nose.
UPDATE: Dempsey back in the game.
U.S. still ahead 1-0.
Jozy Altidore being taken off the field after an apparent hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/BzWPaDi0jH
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) June 16, 2014
US isn't allowed to call in a replacement if Altidore is out of the tournament.
— Grant Wahl (@GrantWahl) June 16, 2014
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) June 16, 2014
— Josh Elliott (@JoshElliott32) June 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'