- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Your U.S. Injury Report: Altidore Out (Strained Left Hamstring); Dempsey Back In (Bloody Nose)
— World Cup 2014 (@FifaWorIdCup_14) June 16, 2014
Jozy Altidore down with an apparent hamstring injury at the 20:37 mark. Ouch.
UPDATE: It’s a strained left hamstring.
UPDATE: And now Clint Dempsey is down with a bloody nose.
UPDATE: Dempsey back in the game.
U.S. still ahead 1-0.
Jozy Altidore being taken off the field after an apparent hamstring injury. pic.twitter.com/BzWPaDi0jH
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) June 16, 2014
US isn't allowed to call in a replacement if Altidore is out of the tournament.
— Grant Wahl (@GrantWahl) June 16, 2014
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) June 16, 2014
— Josh Elliott (@JoshElliott32) June 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178