- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Game Time! The Colombia Nazi Cannabis Pope Is Ready For Some Futbol
We were just all over Germany earlier today for being all Nazi and racist and stuff, and then we saw this. Sorry, Germans. At least you don’t have a Nazi Cannabis Pope in your rooting section.
— FootballFanCast.com (@FootballFanCast) June 24, 2014
By the way, a tip of the Pope hat to Brazilian security in letting this dude in. Great job! Great effort!
- Filed Under:
- Nazi Pope
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights