- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Game Time! The Colombia Nazi Cannabis Pope Is Ready For Some Futbol
We were just all over Germany earlier today for being all Nazi and racist and stuff, and then we saw this. Sorry, Germans. At least you don’t have a Nazi Cannabis Pope in your rooting section.
— FootballFanCast.com (@FootballFanCast) June 24, 2014
By the way, a tip of the Pope hat to Brazilian security in letting this dude in. Great job! Great effort!
- Filed Under:
- Nazi Pope
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?