- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Good Catch, Jesus. Christ The Redeemer Statue The Bright Spot Of #GER Vs #ARG So Far
Messi has proven to be less than divine in this World Cup Final so far, but Rio’s Christ the Redeemer statue has not disappointed.
Good catch, Jesus. pic.twitter.com/0BrmUdXvqx
— Chris Hewitt (@ChrisHewitt) July 13, 2014
Multiple TV cut-aways to the iconic landmark during sunset are trending on Twitter, as Christ seems to be signaling a wide ball.
Looks like Jesus got a blonde afro pic.twitter.com/UkAFpfxQ2k
— Dodie Clark (@doddleoddle) July 13, 2014
We get it! Jesus statue, we got it. Thanks. #GERvsARG
— Rory Scovel (@roryscovel) July 13, 2014
— DeMarcus Davis (@DeMarcusRFNET) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts