- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Good Catch, Jesus. Christ The Redeemer Statue The Bright Spot Of #GER Vs #ARG So Far
Messi has proven to be less than divine in this World Cup Final so far, but Rio’s Christ the Redeemer statue has not disappointed.
Good catch, Jesus. pic.twitter.com/0BrmUdXvqx
— Chris Hewitt (@ChrisHewitt) July 13, 2014
Multiple TV cut-aways to the iconic landmark during sunset are trending on Twitter, as Christ seems to be signaling a wide ball.
Looks like Jesus got a blonde afro pic.twitter.com/UkAFpfxQ2k
— Dodie Clark (@doddleoddle) July 13, 2014
We get it! Jesus statue, we got it. Thanks. #GERvsARG
— Rory Scovel (@roryscovel) July 13, 2014
— DeMarcus Davis (@DeMarcusRFNET) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts