- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Good Catch, Jesus. Christ The Redeemer Statue The Bright Spot Of #GER Vs #ARG So Far
Messi has proven to be less than divine in this World Cup Final so far, but Rio’s Christ the Redeemer statue has not disappointed.
Good catch, Jesus. pic.twitter.com/0BrmUdXvqx
— Chris Hewitt (@ChrisHewitt) July 13, 2014
Multiple TV cut-aways to the iconic landmark during sunset are trending on Twitter, as Christ seems to be signaling a wide ball.
Looks like Jesus got a blonde afro pic.twitter.com/UkAFpfxQ2k
— Dodie Clark (@doddleoddle) July 13, 2014
We get it! Jesus statue, we got it. Thanks. #GERvsARG
— Rory Scovel (@roryscovel) July 13, 2014
— DeMarcus Davis (@DeMarcusRFNET) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today