- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Japanese World Cup Fans Cleaned Up Their Section Of The Stands On Saturday
Ivory Coast may have take the 2-1 win on Saturday (its first-ever group stage win), but Japan wins the good citizenship award. This may be a first in the history of The Cup:
CLASS ACT: Japanese fans were seen cleaning their part of the stands after the match pic.twitter.com/aM1ktCRXle
— Troll Football (@Troll__Football) June 15, 2014
Yep. This section of Arena Pernambuco in Recife was left as clean and sparking as it was before the match. Japanese fans made sure of it.
Japan, we salute you.
- Filed Under:
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce