- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Japanese World Cup Fans Cleaned Up Their Section Of The Stands On Saturday
Ivory Coast may have take the 2-1 win on Saturday (its first-ever group stage win), but Japan wins the good citizenship award. This may be a first in the history of The Cup:
CLASS ACT: Japanese fans were seen cleaning their part of the stands after the match pic.twitter.com/aM1ktCRXle
— Troll Football (@Troll__Football) June 15, 2014
Yep. This section of Arena Pernambuco in Recife was left as clean and sparking as it was before the match. Japanese fans made sure of it.
Japan, we salute you.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce