- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Japanese World Cup Fans Cleaned Up Their Section Of The Stands On Saturday
Ivory Coast may have take the 2-1 win on Saturday (its first-ever group stage win), but Japan wins the good citizenship award. This may be a first in the history of The Cup:
CLASS ACT: Japanese fans were seen cleaning their part of the stands after the match pic.twitter.com/aM1ktCRXle
— Troll Football (@Troll__Football) June 15, 2014
Yep. This section of Arena Pernambuco in Recife was left as clean and sparking as it was before the match. Japanese fans made sure of it.
Japan, we salute you.
- Filed Under:
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'