- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Japanese World Cup Fans Cleaned Up Their Section Of The Stands On Saturday
Ivory Coast may have take the 2-1 win on Saturday (its first-ever group stage win), but Japan wins the good citizenship award. This may be a first in the history of The Cup:
CLASS ACT: Japanese fans were seen cleaning their part of the stands after the match pic.twitter.com/aM1ktCRXle
— Troll Football (@Troll__Football) June 15, 2014
Yep. This section of Arena Pernambuco in Recife was left as clean and sparking as it was before the match. Japanese fans made sure of it.
Japan, we salute you.
- Filed Under:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar