- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Japanese World Cup Fans Cleaned Up Their Section Of The Stands On Saturday
Ivory Coast may have take the 2-1 win on Saturday (its first-ever group stage win), but Japan wins the good citizenship award. This may be a first in the history of The Cup:
CLASS ACT: Japanese fans were seen cleaning their part of the stands after the match pic.twitter.com/aM1ktCRXle
— Troll Football (@Troll__Football) June 15, 2014
Yep. This section of Arena Pernambuco in Recife was left as clean and sparking as it was before the match. Japanese fans made sure of it.
Japan, we salute you.
- Filed Under:
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?