- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jermaine Jones’ Equalizing Goal Was No Cheapy
Jermaine Jones with the sick equalizer https://t.co/8ji4C2DPbU
— Happy Gilmore (@_Happy_Gilmore) June 22, 2014
If USA-Portugal ends in a draw, it might not be enough to get the Americans to the next round … but it’s possible. Anyway, Jermaine Jones equalized the match with Portugal in the 65th minute with this rather awesome strike.
— HuffPost Sports (@HuffPostSports) June 22, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Jermaine Jones
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'