- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jermaine Jones’ Equalizing Goal Was No Cheapy
Jermaine Jones with the sick equalizer https://t.co/8ji4C2DPbU
— Happy Gilmore (@_Happy_Gilmore) June 22, 2014
If USA-Portugal ends in a draw, it might not be enough to get the Americans to the next round … but it’s possible. Anyway, Jermaine Jones equalized the match with Portugal in the 65th minute with this rather awesome strike.
— HuffPost Sports (@HuffPostSports) June 22, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Jermaine Jones
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts