- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jermaine Jones’ Equalizing Goal Was No Cheapy
Jermaine Jones with the sick equalizer https://t.co/8ji4C2DPbU
— Happy Gilmore (@_Happy_Gilmore) June 22, 2014
If USA-Portugal ends in a draw, it might not be enough to get the Americans to the next round … but it’s possible. Anyway, Jermaine Jones equalized the match with Portugal in the 65th minute with this rather awesome strike.
— HuffPost Sports (@HuffPostSports) June 22, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Jermaine Jones
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts