- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jermaine Jones’ Equalizing Goal Was No Cheapy
Jermaine Jones with the sick equalizer https://t.co/8ji4C2DPbU
— Happy Gilmore (@_Happy_Gilmore) June 22, 2014
If USA-Portugal ends in a draw, it might not be enough to get the Americans to the next round … but it’s possible. Anyway, Jermaine Jones equalized the match with Portugal in the 65th minute with this rather awesome strike.
— HuffPost Sports (@HuffPostSports) June 22, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Jermaine Jones
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts