- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jermaine Jones’ Equalizing Goal Was No Cheapy
Jermaine Jones with the sick equalizer https://t.co/8ji4C2DPbU
— Happy Gilmore (@_Happy_Gilmore) June 22, 2014
If USA-Portugal ends in a draw, it might not be enough to get the Americans to the next round … but it’s possible. Anyway, Jermaine Jones equalized the match with Portugal in the 65th minute with this rather awesome strike.
— HuffPost Sports (@HuffPostSports) June 22, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Jermaine Jones
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'