- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Algeria Moves On To Knockout Round, And Its Fans Are Predictably Understated
This is an old Vine, but it captures the mood of Algeria perfectly right now. After an equalizing goal in the second half, the Desert Foxes tied it 1-1, and are on to the Round of 16 for the first time. Russia is out.
— Die Mannschaft!! (@sickolia_) June 26, 2014
Algeria will next play Germany. Here’s some real reaction.
If they can get into the stadium with fares, what’s next? Scary.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) June 26, 2014
This will be the iconic image to define this historic moment for Algeria. pic.twitter.com/ZzxjrELq0v
— Karl Sharro (@KarlreMarks) June 26, 2014
— Purely Football (@PurelyFootball) June 26, 2014
— Jenan Moussa (@jenanmoussa) June 26, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts