- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Algeria Moves On To Knockout Round, And Its Fans Are Predictably Understated
This is an old Vine, but it captures the mood of Algeria perfectly right now. After an equalizing goal in the second half, the Desert Foxes tied it 1-1, and are on to the Round of 16 for the first time. Russia is out.
— Die Mannschaft!! (@sickolia_) June 26, 2014
Algeria will next play Germany. Here’s some real reaction.
If they can get into the stadium with fares, what’s next? Scary.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) June 26, 2014
This will be the iconic image to define this historic moment for Algeria. pic.twitter.com/ZzxjrELq0v
— Karl Sharro (@KarlreMarks) June 26, 2014
— Purely Football (@PurelyFootball) June 26, 2014
— Jenan Moussa (@jenanmoussa) June 26, 2014
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs