- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Algeria Moves On To Knockout Round, And Its Fans Are Predictably Understated
This is an old Vine, but it captures the mood of Algeria perfectly right now. After an equalizing goal in the second half, the Desert Foxes tied it 1-1, and are on to the Round of 16 for the first time. Russia is out.
— Die Mannschaft!! (@sickolia_) June 26, 2014
Algeria will next play Germany. Here’s some real reaction.
If they can get into the stadium with fares, what’s next? Scary.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) June 26, 2014
This will be the iconic image to define this historic moment for Algeria. pic.twitter.com/ZzxjrELq0v
— Karl Sharro (@KarlreMarks) June 26, 2014
— Purely Football (@PurelyFootball) June 26, 2014
— Jenan Moussa (@jenanmoussa) June 26, 2014
- Filed Under:
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco