- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Algeria Moves On To Knockout Round, And Its Fans Are Predictably Understated
This is an old Vine, but it captures the mood of Algeria perfectly right now. After an equalizing goal in the second half, the Desert Foxes tied it 1-1, and are on to the Round of 16 for the first time. Russia is out.
— Die Mannschaft!! (@sickolia_) June 26, 2014
Algeria will next play Germany. Here’s some real reaction.
If they can get into the stadium with fares, what’s next? Scary.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) June 26, 2014
This will be the iconic image to define this historic moment for Algeria. pic.twitter.com/ZzxjrELq0v
— Karl Sharro (@KarlreMarks) June 26, 2014
— Purely Football (@PurelyFootball) June 26, 2014
— Jenan Moussa (@jenanmoussa) June 26, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap