- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Algeria Moves On To Knockout Round, And Its Fans Are Predictably Understated
This is an old Vine, but it captures the mood of Algeria perfectly right now. After an equalizing goal in the second half, the Desert Foxes tied it 1-1, and are on to the Round of 16 for the first time. Russia is out.
— Die Mannschaft!! (@sickolia_) June 26, 2014
Algeria will next play Germany. Here’s some real reaction.
If they can get into the stadium with fares, what’s next? Scary.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) June 26, 2014
This will be the iconic image to define this historic moment for Algeria. pic.twitter.com/ZzxjrELq0v
— Karl Sharro (@KarlreMarks) June 26, 2014
— Purely Football (@PurelyFootball) June 26, 2014
— Jenan Moussa (@jenanmoussa) June 26, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun