- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
OK Germany, You Win
It took two extra times, but Germany finally took home the World Cup title with a 1-0 win over Argentina. The turning point? We believe it was right here, below.
Every time cameras panned the Argentine section, all their fans seem to be bouncing like whack-a-moles. Thus, this Twitter exchange was born.
— Troy Machir (@TroyMachir) July 13, 2014
No, we are no longer sure.
Reaction stuff from the match:
— Agence France-Presse (@AFP) July 13, 2014
— America's Pregame (@AmericasPregame) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178