- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
OK Germany, You Win
It took two extra times, but Germany finally took home the World Cup title with a 1-0 win over Argentina. The turning point? We believe it was right here, below.
Every time cameras panned the Argentine section, all their fans seem to be bouncing like whack-a-moles. Thus, this Twitter exchange was born.
— Troy Machir (@TroyMachir) July 13, 2014
No, we are no longer sure.
Reaction stuff from the match:
— Agence France-Presse (@AFP) July 13, 2014
— America's Pregame (@AmericasPregame) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts