- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
OK Germany, You Win
It took two extra times, but Germany finally took home the World Cup title with a 1-0 win over Argentina. The turning point? We believe it was right here, below.
Every time cameras panned the Argentine section, all their fans seem to be bouncing like whack-a-moles. Thus, this Twitter exchange was born.
— Troy Machir (@TroyMachir) July 13, 2014
No, we are no longer sure.
Reaction stuff from the match:
— Agence France-Presse (@AFP) July 13, 2014
— America's Pregame (@AmericasPregame) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'