- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
OK Germany, You Win
It took two extra times, but Germany finally took home the World Cup title with a 1-0 win over Argentina. The turning point? We believe it was right here, below.
Every time cameras panned the Argentine section, all their fans seem to be bouncing like whack-a-moles. Thus, this Twitter exchange was born.
— Troy Machir (@TroyMachir) July 13, 2014
No, we are no longer sure.
Reaction stuff from the match:
— Agence France-Presse (@AFP) July 13, 2014
— America's Pregame (@AmericasPregame) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'