- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
OK Germany, You Win
It took two extra times, but Germany finally took home the World Cup title with a 1-0 win over Argentina. The turning point? We believe it was right here, below.
Every time cameras panned the Argentine section, all their fans seem to be bouncing like whack-a-moles. Thus, this Twitter exchange was born.
— Troy Machir (@TroyMachir) July 13, 2014
No, we are no longer sure.
Reaction stuff from the match:
— Agence France-Presse (@AFP) July 13, 2014
— America's Pregame (@AmericasPregame) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts