- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Samsung Wishes Landon Donovan And The U.S. Team Good Luck Today Vs. Portugal (Awkward)
So I guess nobody was more disappointed than Samsung when Landon Donovan failed to make the USMNT squad for the World Cup. Or … perhaps they don’t even know.
— SamsungMobileArabia (@SamsungMobileME) June 22, 2014
They probably sunk a lot of money into this ad, and didn’t want to shelve it. But couldn’t they have worded it better?
- Filed Under:
- Landon Donovan
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'