- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Samsung Wishes Landon Donovan And The U.S. Team Good Luck Today Vs. Portugal (Awkward)
So I guess nobody was more disappointed than Samsung when Landon Donovan failed to make the USMNT squad for the World Cup. Or … perhaps they don’t even know.
— SamsungMobileArabia (@SamsungMobileME) June 22, 2014
They probably sunk a lot of money into this ad, and didn’t want to shelve it. But couldn’t they have worded it better?
- Filed Under:
- Landon Donovan
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'