- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Samsung Wishes Landon Donovan And The U.S. Team Good Luck Today Vs. Portugal (Awkward)
So I guess nobody was more disappointed than Samsung when Landon Donovan failed to make the USMNT squad for the World Cup. Or … perhaps they don’t even know.
— SamsungMobileArabia (@SamsungMobileME) June 22, 2014
They probably sunk a lot of money into this ad, and didn’t want to shelve it. But couldn’t they have worded it better?
- Filed Under:
- Landon Donovan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts