- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Samsung Wishes Landon Donovan And The U.S. Team Good Luck Today Vs. Portugal (Awkward)
So I guess nobody was more disappointed than Samsung when Landon Donovan failed to make the USMNT squad for the World Cup. Or … perhaps they don’t even know.
— SamsungMobileArabia (@SamsungMobileME) June 22, 2014
They probably sunk a lot of money into this ad, and didn’t want to shelve it. But couldn’t they have worded it better?
- Filed Under:
- Landon Donovan
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco