- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Samsung Wishes Landon Donovan And The U.S. Team Good Luck Today Vs. Portugal (Awkward)
So I guess nobody was more disappointed than Samsung when Landon Donovan failed to make the USMNT squad for the World Cup. Or … perhaps they don’t even know.
— SamsungMobileArabia (@SamsungMobileME) June 22, 2014
They probably sunk a lot of money into this ad, and didn’t want to shelve it. But couldn’t they have worded it better?
- Filed Under:
- Landon Donovan
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts