- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The FIFA FanFest Looks Kind Of Fun
It’s the World Cup kickoff party, on Fortaleza Beach.
The FIFA Fan Fest is alive! Tens of thousands on Fortaleza beach, enjoying Brazilian music, World Cup moments – pic.twitter.com/XSuXnaHO8L
— FIFAWorldCup (@FIFAWorldCup) June 9, 2014
This is the first thing I’ve seen from Brazil in the past few months that makes me somewhat want to be there.
Um, just kidding. I still think it’s too dangerous. But you have fun:
— StopMotionsolo (@StopMotionsolo) June 1, 2014
- Filed Under:
- FIFA FanFest
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead