- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The FIFA FanFest Looks Kind Of Fun
It’s the World Cup kickoff party, on Fortaleza Beach.
The FIFA Fan Fest is alive! Tens of thousands on Fortaleza beach, enjoying Brazilian music, World Cup moments – pic.twitter.com/XSuXnaHO8L
— FIFAWorldCup (@FIFAWorldCup) June 9, 2014
This is the first thing I’ve seen from Brazil in the past few months that makes me somewhat want to be there.
Um, just kidding. I still think it’s too dangerous. But you have fun:
— StopMotionsolo (@StopMotionsolo) June 1, 2014
- Filed Under:
- FIFA FanFest
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts