- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The FIFA FanFest Looks Kind Of Fun
It’s the World Cup kickoff party, on Fortaleza Beach.
The FIFA Fan Fest is alive! Tens of thousands on Fortaleza beach, enjoying Brazilian music, World Cup moments – pic.twitter.com/XSuXnaHO8L
— FIFAWorldCup (@FIFAWorldCup) June 9, 2014
This is the first thing I’ve seen from Brazil in the past few months that makes me somewhat want to be there.
Um, just kidding. I still think it’s too dangerous. But you have fun:
— StopMotionsolo (@StopMotionsolo) June 1, 2014
- Filed Under:
- FIFA FanFest
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'