- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Goal Line Technology Takes Its Bow In France’s 3-0 Win Over Honduras
Fun fact: France is 1-8 in its past nine World Cup group stage games, and will be playing without Franck Ribery against Honduras’ 4-4-2 … or will it be a 4-4-1-1? The answer is shrouded in mystery. What is known is that Los Catrachos failed to win a match in the 2010 World Cup. But this is Group E, (Ecuador and Switzerland are the other teams), the “Group of Life.” So, will we see the World Cup’s first draw?
You can watch this game on ESPN, the WatchESPN app, Univision, or right here:
LIVE UPDATES & HIGHLIGHTS
(Most recent tweets first)
— WSJ Sports (@WSJSports) June 15, 2014
Karim Benzema does it AGAIN! Benzema's 2nd goal of the match gives France a commanding 3-0 lead over Honduras. pic.twitter.com/eNUHHBkQxt
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 15, 2014
Benzemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaquinas!!!!! Vive le #FRA 3-0
— Georgina Gonzalez (@Geo_Gonzalez) June 15, 2014
An own goal (my favorite kind) gives France a 2-0 lead to begin the second half. But why are several commentators saying that it’s “controversial”? Looks pretty clear to me.
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) June 15, 2014
— SBS – The World Game (@TheWorldGame) June 15, 2014
— FIFAWorldCup (@FIFAWorldCup) June 15, 2014
The French come out firing to make it 2-0. The through ball was superb. The ball def crossed the line off the 'keeper #FRAHON
— Lee Gaskin (@Lee_Gaskin1) June 15, 2014
It's not rocket science ffs it's over the line so it's goal #FRAHON can't understand why Jonathan Pearce is getting so confused about it
— MSFA05 (@msfa05) June 15, 2014
It’s been all France so far … Benzema scores on the penalty kick late in the first half.
Great save by Honduras just now.
— World Soccer Talk (@worldsoccertalk) June 15, 2014
France's midfield triangle of Cabaye, Progba and Matuidi is as good on the eye but so vulnerable to counter 'cause they're all playmakers.
— Thato Bosoga (@ThatoB_) June 15, 2014
— William Hill Betting (@WillHillBet) June 15, 2014
Technical difficulties at the stadium, we’re told.
The French being the French, I'm surprised noe of them have popped their collar pic.twitter.com/Kuu95UKs5Q
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) June 15, 2014
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week