- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch The U.S. National Anthem Before The USMNT’s Massive Game Vs. Germany
If your heart isn’t swelling with national pride as the USMNT takes on Germany in each team’s third and final Group G game, it will be after you watch the national anthem, in the rain, as the team looks on stoically:
So much is riding on this match: Despite Ghana’s recent upheaval, the U.S. still needs at least a point to ensure advancement. Historically, they’re 1-6-0 in 3rd match of the group stage (the only win: in 2010, the USMNT beat Algeria).
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'