- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Begun, The Hippo-Crocodile War Has
Crocodiles have been having a rough go of it lately: if they’re not being swallowed by snakes, they’re being mugged by jaguars (kitty wants a new pair of shoes). Now hippos are getting all up in their grill, and the crocs are getting fed up. Their new strategy? Hang out in large gangs.
What’s the word for a group of crocodiles, anyway?
Not exactly sports, but come on: it’s dozens of hippos vs. about a hundred crocodiles. They’re going to rumble! Who ya got?
It happened at South Luangwa National Park in Zambia, where apparently the crocs gathered around the carcass of a dead hippo. Friends of the deceased didn’t care for this, and mounted a mass attack. But the crocs counter-attacked, and reportedly won the day with superior numbers.
Photos by wildlife photographer Marc Mol.
This post enthusiastically approved by 12-year-old me.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts