- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Crocodile Chases Boy, Whom We’re Pretty Sure Broke Record In 100 Free
According to YouTube, this happened in Mexico. In case the video gets wonky, it shows a kid being chased by a humongous, Captain Hook-vintage crocodile. And just as things are getting a little dicey for the kid, an onlooker heaves some sort of ball which lands right in front of the croc’s nose, scaring it away. It was a rather impressive shot, really.
Lessons? Only one. If swimming in crocodile-infested waters is on your bucket list, make sure it’s last.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts