- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Crocodile Chases Boy, Whom We’re Pretty Sure Broke Record In 100 Free
According to YouTube, this happened in Mexico. In case the video gets wonky, it shows a kid being chased by a humongous, Captain Hook-vintage crocodile. And just as things are getting a little dicey for the kid, an onlooker heaves some sort of ball which lands right in front of the croc’s nose, scaring it away. It was a rather impressive shot, really.
Lessons? Only one. If swimming in crocodile-infested waters is on your bucket list, make sure it’s last.
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy