- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
First They Come For Our Selfies: Man Wanted For Snapping Pic During Running Of The Bulls
Taking a selfie while standing in front of 1,300-pound monster with giant spikes has been ruled illegal by Spanish authorities, which is precisely why this moron is being hunted down to pay a $3,000 fine. We imagine with all the international attention he’s gotten from this incident, he’ll be able to sell the selfie and more than make up for the punitive costs.
[The Guardian] The regulations, designed to crack down on dangerous behaviour during the festival, prohibit the unauthorised use of any kind of recording device during the bull runs.
Cracking down on dangerous behavior during a bull run is like handing out condoms during a zombie holocaust. Not sure what the logic is behind the law this guy violated, but it’s clear what the punishment could’ve been had the bull been the judge.
— Guardian World (@guardianworld) July 13, 2014
- Filed Under:
- running of the bulls
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence