- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sports Balls Replaced With Cats: Important New Site, Or Most Important New Site?
If you’re like me, you’re constantly watching sporting events and wondering, what would this play be like if, instead of a ball, that athlete was toting a cat? As we head into the weekend I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you about this new site I just found: Sports Balls Replaced With Cats. Simply awesome.
This has gone atop my bookmarks list, ahead of CNN, and my banking homepage. It’s name says it all: every photo on the site consists of a sports star who is holding a cat where a ball used to be. It combines two of the Internet’s favorite things, sports and cat photos, into one satisfying site. Enjoy.
Thank you Tumblr. Thank you, New York Daily News.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts