- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sports Balls Replaced With Cats: Important New Site, Or Most Important New Site?
If you’re like me, you’re constantly watching sporting events and wondering, what would this play be like if, instead of a ball, that athlete was toting a cat? As we head into the weekend I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you about this new site I just found: Sports Balls Replaced With Cats. Simply awesome.
This has gone atop my bookmarks list, ahead of CNN, and my banking homepage. It’s name says it all: every photo on the site consists of a sports star who is holding a cat where a ball used to be. It combines two of the Internet’s favorite things, sports and cat photos, into one satisfying site. Enjoy.
Thank you Tumblr. Thank you, New York Daily News.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts