- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Sports Balls Replaced With Cats: Important New Site, Or Most Important New Site?
If you’re like me, you’re constantly watching sporting events and wondering, what would this play be like if, instead of a ball, that athlete was toting a cat? As we head into the weekend I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you about this new site I just found: Sports Balls Replaced With Cats. Simply awesome.
This has gone atop my bookmarks list, ahead of CNN, and my banking homepage. It’s name says it all: every photo on the site consists of a sports star who is holding a cat where a ball used to be. It combines two of the Internet’s favorite things, sports and cat photos, into one satisfying site. Enjoy.
Thank you Tumblr. Thank you, New York Daily News.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead