- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sports Balls Replaced With Cats: Important New Site, Or Most Important New Site?
If you’re like me, you’re constantly watching sporting events and wondering, what would this play be like if, instead of a ball, that athlete was toting a cat? As we head into the weekend I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you about this new site I just found: Sports Balls Replaced With Cats. Simply awesome.
This has gone atop my bookmarks list, ahead of CNN, and my banking homepage. It’s name says it all: every photo on the site consists of a sports star who is holding a cat where a ball used to be. It combines two of the Internet’s favorite things, sports and cat photos, into one satisfying site. Enjoy.
Thank you Tumblr. Thank you, New York Daily News.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts