- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
THANK YOU INTERNET: Guy Catches Sizeable Large Mouth Bass In Storm Drain
Apparently this a thing. A youtube search of “sewer fishing” yields a surprising amount of matches. Hence, there are a lot of fish the our sewers (and apparently, people willing to interact with them). We’re not sure what’s more awesome, the fact that animals can thrive despite our disgusting waste pipes funneling refuse into their pristine ecosystems, or that people are savvy enough to catch them.
Either way, we’re trying this once the weather gets better.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut