- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
THANK YOU INTERNET: Guy Catches Sizeable Large Mouth Bass In Storm Drain
Apparently this a thing. A youtube search of “sewer fishing” yields a surprising amount of matches. Hence, there are a lot of fish the our sewers (and apparently, people willing to interact with them). We’re not sure what’s more awesome, the fact that animals can thrive despite our disgusting waste pipes funneling refuse into their pristine ecosystems, or that people are savvy enough to catch them.
Either way, we’re trying this once the weather gets better.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion