- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
THANK YOU INTERNET: Guy Catches Sizeable Large Mouth Bass In Storm Drain
Apparently this a thing. A youtube search of “sewer fishing” yields a surprising amount of matches. Hence, there are a lot of fish the our sewers (and apparently, people willing to interact with them). We’re not sure what’s more awesome, the fact that animals can thrive despite our disgusting waste pipes funneling refuse into their pristine ecosystems, or that people are savvy enough to catch them.
Either way, we’re trying this once the weather gets better.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.