- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
THANK YOU INTERNET: Guy Catches Sizeable Large Mouth Bass In Storm Drain
Apparently this a thing. A youtube search of “sewer fishing” yields a surprising amount of matches. Hence, there are a lot of fish the our sewers (and apparently, people willing to interact with them). We’re not sure what’s more awesome, the fact that animals can thrive despite our disgusting waste pipes funneling refuse into their pristine ecosystems, or that people are savvy enough to catch them.
Either way, we’re trying this once the weather gets better.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story