- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
THANK YOU INTERNET: Guy Catches Sizeable Large Mouth Bass In Storm Drain
Apparently this a thing. A youtube search of “sewer fishing” yields a surprising amount of matches. Hence, there are a lot of fish the our sewers (and apparently, people willing to interact with them). We’re not sure what’s more awesome, the fact that animals can thrive despite our disgusting waste pipes funneling refuse into their pristine ecosystems, or that people are savvy enough to catch them.
Either way, we’re trying this once the weather gets better.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts