- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is Really The Only Way To Take Your Dog Out For A Jog
One day the dogs shall rise up, and they will be riding Segways.
Lmao Take a walk of the dog by Segway. pic.twitter.com/RgnKyL8Vqq
— OG LOW&SLOW (@r18436572) August 7, 2014
It happened on the streets of Chengdu, China, recently, and here’s the best part: the guy who took these photos (from a bus, I’m thinking) says that the dog knew enough to slow down at traffic lights and stop signs. Long Yao: “It was so cute!”
Apparently the dogs have been trying to perfect this for several years:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts