- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is Really The Only Way To Take Your Dog Out For A Jog
One day the dogs shall rise up, and they will be riding Segways.
Lmao Take a walk of the dog by Segway. pic.twitter.com/RgnKyL8Vqq
— OG LOW&SLOW (@r18436572) August 7, 2014
It happened on the streets of Chengdu, China, recently, and here’s the best part: the guy who took these photos (from a bus, I’m thinking) says that the dog knew enough to slow down at traffic lights and stop signs. Long Yao: “It was so cute!”
Apparently the dogs have been trying to perfect this for several years:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts