- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Posts by Dylan Murphy
Here’s Tim Pernetti’s Resignation Letter In Which He Blames Rutgers, And Not Himself, For Not Initially Firing Mike Rice
Tyler Austin is a 21-year-old right field prospect in the New York Yankees farm system, but his journey to professional baseball wasn’t so smooth. At only 17 years old – right as scouts and showcases and the looming pressure of baseball at the next level came into focus – he noticed a lump in his testicle.
They play hockey in Great Britain. Did you know? And they’re apparently not so horrible, defeating Lithuania 3-2 in the round robin stage of the U-18 World Championships. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Lithuania’s Danielius Nomanovas wasn’t pleased and decided to throw his stick. Fine. He threw it at the referee, projectile-whirling it like an out of control helicopter. Not fine. The stick hit the referee, causing him to drop to one knee and grab his shoulder. Really not fine. Though, admittedly amusing.
On Wednesday night, Chris Bosh’s house was robbed. Well, burglarized, technically, because he wasn’t there. $340,000 worth of watches, purses and rings were taken, which just sucks. Also, it is possible to spend $340,000 on watches, purses and rings.
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) discusses Fantasy Baseball issues of the day breaking down yesterday’s on field activity and what it means for you going forward and guest Pat Mayo (@ThePME) weighs in discussing how to utilize your catching slot.