- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Posts by Dylan Murphy
Here’s Tim Pernetti’s Resignation Letter In Which He Blames Rutgers, And Not Himself, For Not Initially Firing Mike Rice
Tyler Austin is a 21-year-old right field prospect in the New York Yankees farm system, but his journey to professional baseball wasn’t so smooth. At only 17 years old – right as scouts and showcases and the looming pressure of baseball at the next level came into focus – he noticed a lump in his testicle.
They play hockey in Great Britain. Did you know? And they’re apparently not so horrible, defeating Lithuania 3-2 in the round robin stage of the U-18 World Championships. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Lithuania’s Danielius Nomanovas wasn’t pleased and decided to throw his stick. Fine. He threw it at the referee, projectile-whirling it like an out of control helicopter. Not fine. The stick hit the referee, causing him to drop to one knee and grab his shoulder. Really not fine. Though, admittedly amusing.
On Wednesday night, Chris Bosh’s house was robbed. Well, burglarized, technically, because he wasn’t there. $340,000 worth of watches, purses and rings were taken, which just sucks. Also, it is possible to spend $340,000 on watches, purses and rings.
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) discusses Fantasy Baseball issues of the day breaking down yesterdayâ€™s on field activity and what it means for you going forward and guest Pat Mayo (@ThePME) weighs in discussing how to utilize your catching slot.