- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Posts by Matt Rudnitsky
Wanna See The North Korean Basketball Team Eat Lunch With The Harlem Globetrotters On That Dennis Rodman Diplomacy Trip?
Gerrit Cole is in the big leagues. He beat Tim Lincecum. Should you start him in fantasy baseball? And who else should you keep an eye on?
Reality Check: With Their ‘Backs Against The Wall,’ The Miami Heat Are Still Favored To Win The NBA Championship
The Boshosaurus doesn’t take kindly to poor officiating. Contrary to popular belief, the dinosaurs only became extinct because of Tim Donaghy’s asshattery.
Fantasy Baseball OSR Report, Where Bartolo Colon Has As Many Chins As Shutouts, And That’s A Good Thing
Fantasy baseball news, by the numbers. Namely: Jacoby Ellsbury is a weak man, Adam Wainwright is very good and, yeah, chins.