- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Know You Want To Buy Bernie Williams’ Enormous Westchester Mansion For $3.5 Million
When he’s not being a Yankee legend or laying down smooth jazz guitar riffs, Bernie Williams is living it up in his ritzy, beautiful mansion in North Castle, NY. For now, at least: the former center fielder is looking to sell this place for $3.5 million.
Now, I’m not a real estate broker, but this seems like a steal to me. It’s not gaudy like certain other houses belonging to former New York outfielders, and it has everything:
-Forty minute drive from Yankee Stadium
A stately Colonial built in 1999, over 8,000 square feet, and former home to Bernie freakin’ Williams? Sign me up. Anybody got $3.5 million I can borrow, interest-free?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story