- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You Know You Want To Buy Bernie Williams’ Enormous Westchester Mansion For $3.5 Million
When he’s not being a Yankee legend or laying down smooth jazz guitar riffs, Bernie Williams is living it up in his ritzy, beautiful mansion in North Castle, NY. For now, at least: the former center fielder is looking to sell this place for $3.5 million.
Now, I’m not a real estate broker, but this seems like a steal to me. It’s not gaudy like certain other houses belonging to former New York outfielders, and it has everything:
-Forty minute drive from Yankee Stadium
A stately Colonial built in 1999, over 8,000 square feet, and former home to Bernie freakin’ Williams? Sign me up. Anybody got $3.5 million I can borrow, interest-free?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts