- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Know You Want To Buy Bernie Williams’ Enormous Westchester Mansion For $3.5 Million
When he’s not being a Yankee legend or laying down smooth jazz guitar riffs, Bernie Williams is living it up in his ritzy, beautiful mansion in North Castle, NY. For now, at least: the former center fielder is looking to sell this place for $3.5 million.
Now, I’m not a real estate broker, but this seems like a steal to me. It’s not gaudy like certain other houses belonging to former New York outfielders, and it has everything:
-Forty minute drive from Yankee Stadium
A stately Colonial built in 1999, over 8,000 square feet, and former home to Bernie freakin’ Williams? Sign me up. Anybody got $3.5 million I can borrow, interest-free?
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams