- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You Know You Want To Buy Bernie Williams’ Enormous Westchester Mansion For $3.5 Million
When he’s not being a Yankee legend or laying down smooth jazz guitar riffs, Bernie Williams is living it up in his ritzy, beautiful mansion in North Castle, NY. For now, at least: the former center fielder is looking to sell this place for $3.5 million.
Now, I’m not a real estate broker, but this seems like a steal to me. It’s not gaudy like certain other houses belonging to former New York outfielders, and it has everything:
-Forty minute drive from Yankee Stadium
A stately Colonial built in 1999, over 8,000 square feet, and former home to Bernie freakin’ Williams? Sign me up. Anybody got $3.5 million I can borrow, interest-free?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'