- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Japanese Baseball Player Lays Out For A Bunt During A Pitchout
This weekend, one Japanese baseball player attempted the rare pitchout bunt. Kensuke Uchimura of the Yokohama BayStars leaped across home plate into the left hander’s batting box for the most exciting bunt attempt in recent memory. There has never player been a player so committed to playing small-ball.
Uchimura clearly thinks a diving bunt is more likely to score a run than anything the next batter could muster. Who was the next batter on deck? None other than noted mildly-insane former major leaguer Nyjer Morgan A.K.A Tony Plush. It looks like some of his crazy is wearing off on the rest of the baseball world and for that we thank him.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story