- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Japanese Baseball Player Lays Out For A Bunt During A Pitchout
This weekend, one Japanese baseball player attempted the rare pitchout bunt. Kensuke Uchimura of the Yokohama BayStars leaped across home plate into the left hander’s batting box for the most exciting bunt attempt in recent memory. There has never player been a player so committed to playing small-ball.
Uchimura clearly thinks a diving bunt is more likely to score a run than anything the next batter could muster. Who was the next batter on deck? None other than noted mildly-insane former major leaguer Nyjer Morgan A.K.A Tony Plush. It looks like some of his crazy is wearing off on the rest of the baseball world and for that we thank him.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'