- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Japanese Baseball Player Lays Out For A Bunt During A Pitchout
This weekend, one Japanese baseball player attempted the rare pitchout bunt. Kensuke Uchimura of the Yokohama BayStars leaped across home plate into the left hander’s batting box for the most exciting bunt attempt in recent memory. There has never player been a player so committed to playing small-ball.
Uchimura clearly thinks a diving bunt is more likely to score a run than anything the next batter could muster. Who was the next batter on deck? None other than noted mildly-insane former major leaguer Nyjer Morgan A.K.A Tony Plush. It looks like some of his crazy is wearing off on the rest of the baseball world and for that we thank him.
- Filed Under:
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?