- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Japanese Baseball Player Lays Out For A Bunt During A Pitchout
This weekend, one Japanese baseball player attempted the rare pitchout bunt. Kensuke Uchimura of the Yokohama BayStars leaped across home plate into the left hander’s batting box for the most exciting bunt attempt in recent memory. There has never player been a player so committed to playing small-ball.
Uchimura clearly thinks a diving bunt is more likely to score a run than anything the next batter could muster. Who was the next batter on deck? None other than noted mildly-insane former major leaguer Nyjer Morgan A.K.A Tony Plush. It looks like some of his crazy is wearing off on the rest of the baseball world and for that we thank him.
- Filed Under:
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'