- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Japanese Baseball Player Lays Out For A Bunt During A Pitchout
This weekend, one Japanese baseball player attempted the rare pitchout bunt. Kensuke Uchimura of the Yokohama BayStars leaped across home plate into the left hander’s batting box for the most exciting bunt attempt in recent memory. There has never player been a player so committed to playing small-ball.
Uchimura clearly thinks a diving bunt is more likely to score a run than anything the next batter could muster. Who was the next batter on deck? None other than noted mildly-insane former major leaguer Nyjer Morgan A.K.A Tony Plush. It looks like some of his crazy is wearing off on the rest of the baseball world and for that we thank him.
- Filed Under:
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous