- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Take Me To Your Northwest League Leader: UFO At Canadian Minor League Game
Here we are at Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, BC on Wednesday night, where the Vancouver Canadians are playing the Everett AquaSox. In the sixth inning someone apparently is trying to watch the game without a ticket. Cheap alien bastards!
— Brenden Smith (@Brennnasty) September 4, 2013
As soon as the unidentified object was sighted, the Canadians scored four runs, going on to win 5-1.
— Charlie Caskey (@CharlieCaskey) September 4, 2013
Well, the Canadian government is convinced it’s from outer space.
Canadian Minister of Defense: “UFO’s and Aliens are Real”: UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian… http://t.co/l3Lfzh7rUt
— Truth Seeker Archive (@DecryptedMatrix) September 5, 2013
Bored with Canadian baseball, now it’s watching Italy. You’re not gonna like soccer any better, guys.
UFO activity hovers over Italy : The Canadian National Newspaper http://t.co/vJC2llVRUZ
— The Canadian (@TheCanadianTV) September 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Northwest League
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager