- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Take Me To Your Northwest League Leader: UFO At Canadian Minor League Game
Here we are at Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, BC on Wednesday night, where the Vancouver Canadians are playing the Everett AquaSox. In the sixth inning someone apparently is trying to watch the game without a ticket. Cheap alien bastards!
— Brenden Smith (@Brennnasty) September 4, 2013
As soon as the unidentified object was sighted, the Canadians scored four runs, going on to win 5-1.
— Charlie Caskey (@CharlieCaskey) September 4, 2013
Well, the Canadian government is convinced it’s from outer space.
Canadian Minister of Defense: “UFO’s and Aliens are Real”: UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian… http://t.co/l3Lfzh7rUt
— Truth Seeker Archive (@DecryptedMatrix) September 5, 2013
Bored with Canadian baseball, now it’s watching Italy. You’re not gonna like soccer any better, guys.
UFO activity hovers over Italy : The Canadian National Newspaper http://t.co/vJC2llVRUZ
— The Canadian (@TheCanadianTV) September 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Northwest League
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story