- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Take Me To Your Northwest League Leader: UFO At Canadian Minor League Game
Here we are at Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, BC on Wednesday night, where the Vancouver Canadians are playing the Everett AquaSox. In the sixth inning someone apparently is trying to watch the game without a ticket. Cheap alien bastards!
— Brenden Smith (@Brennnasty) September 4, 2013
As soon as the unidentified object was sighted, the Canadians scored four runs, going on to win 5-1.
— Charlie Caskey (@CharlieCaskey) September 4, 2013
Well, the Canadian government is convinced it’s from outer space.
Canadian Minister of Defense: “UFO’s and Aliens are Real”: UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian… http://t.co/l3Lfzh7rUt
— Truth Seeker Archive (@DecryptedMatrix) September 5, 2013
Bored with Canadian baseball, now it’s watching Italy. You’re not gonna like soccer any better, guys.
UFO activity hovers over Italy : The Canadian National Newspaper http://t.co/vJC2llVRUZ
— The Canadian (@TheCanadianTV) September 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Northwest League
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- The Least Classy Fans in Football