- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Take Me To Your Northwest League Leader: UFO At Canadian Minor League Game
Here we are at Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, BC on Wednesday night, where the Vancouver Canadians are playing the Everett AquaSox. In the sixth inning someone apparently is trying to watch the game without a ticket. Cheap alien bastards!
— Brenden Smith (@Brennnasty) September 4, 2013
As soon as the unidentified object was sighted, the Canadians scored four runs, going on to win 5-1.
— Charlie Caskey (@CharlieCaskey) September 4, 2013
Well, the Canadian government is convinced it’s from outer space.
Canadian Minister of Defense: “UFO’s and Aliens are Real”: UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian… http://t.co/l3Lfzh7rUt
— Truth Seeker Archive (@DecryptedMatrix) September 5, 2013
Bored with Canadian baseball, now it’s watching Italy. You’re not gonna like soccer any better, guys.
UFO activity hovers over Italy : The Canadian National Newspaper http://t.co/vJC2llVRUZ
— The Canadian (@TheCanadianTV) September 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Northwest League
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World