- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Take Me To Your Northwest League Leader: UFO At Canadian Minor League Game
Here we are at Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver, BC on Wednesday night, where the Vancouver Canadians are playing the Everett AquaSox. In the sixth inning someone apparently is trying to watch the game without a ticket. Cheap alien bastards!
— Brenden Smith (@Brennnasty) September 4, 2013
As soon as the unidentified object was sighted, the Canadians scored four runs, going on to win 5-1.
— Charlie Caskey (@CharlieCaskey) September 4, 2013
Well, the Canadian government is convinced it’s from outer space.
Canadian Minister of Defense: “UFO’s and Aliens are Real”: UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE by Canadian… http://t.co/l3Lfzh7rUt
— Truth Seeker Archive (@DecryptedMatrix) September 5, 2013
Bored with Canadian baseball, now it’s watching Italy. You’re not gonna like soccer any better, guys.
UFO activity hovers over Italy : The Canadian National Newspaper http://t.co/vJC2llVRUZ
— The Canadian (@TheCanadianTV) September 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Northwest League
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released