- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wellcome, Studen-Atheltes! The Colllege Wurld Seriies Haas Beguuun
Spelling sucks, spell checking sucks more, and being corrected for spelling sucks the most (I actually had to look up how to spell “mistake” today). But at some point during the design and/or painting of this dugout, someone should have realized there isn’t a word in the English language with 3 consecutive letters. Unless this is something we aren’t aware of (Colllege? Wherees thhe parrty?) Most likely the dude stenciling it just got in the dredded “L” groove. Once you put down two in a row, you’re already hooked.
We forgive you, because this is funny and a nice change of pace.
- Filed Under:
- College Baseball
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?