- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Wellcome, Studen-Atheltes! The Colllege Wurld Seriies Haas Beguuun
Spelling sucks, spell checking sucks more, and being corrected for spelling sucks the most (I actually had to look up how to spell “mistake” today). But at some point during the design and/or painting of this dugout, someone should have realized there isn’t a word in the English language with 3 consecutive letters. Unless this is something we aren’t aware of (Colllege? Wherees thhe parrty?) Most likely the dude stenciling it just got in the dredded “L” groove. Once you put down two in a row, you’re already hooked.
We forgive you, because this is funny and a nice change of pace.
- Filed Under:
- College Baseball
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story