- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Wellcome, Studen-Atheltes! The Colllege Wurld Seriies Haas Beguuun
Spelling sucks, spell checking sucks more, and being corrected for spelling sucks the most (I actually had to look up how to spell “mistake” today). But at some point during the design and/or painting of this dugout, someone should have realized there isn’t a word in the English language with 3 consecutive letters. Unless this is something we aren’t aware of (Colllege? Wherees thhe parrty?) Most likely the dude stenciling it just got in the dredded “L” groove. Once you put down two in a row, you’re already hooked.
We forgive you, because this is funny and a nice change of pace.
- Filed Under:
- College Baseball
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose