- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Wellcome, Studen-Atheltes! The Colllege Wurld Seriies Haas Beguuun
Spelling sucks, spell checking sucks more, and being corrected for spelling sucks the most (I actually had to look up how to spell “mistake” today). But at some point during the design and/or painting of this dugout, someone should have realized there isn’t a word in the English language with 3 consecutive letters. Unless this is something we aren’t aware of (Colllege? Wherees thhe parrty?) Most likely the dude stenciling it just got in the dredded “L” groove. Once you put down two in a row, you’re already hooked.
We forgive you, because this is funny and a nice change of pace.
- Filed Under:
- College Baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts