- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your New Favorite MLB Player: Munenori Kawasaki
Munenori Kawasaki is not a slugger (.324 this season). Munenori Kawasaki is not a base stealer (0 this season). Munenori Kawasaki is not a prospect (33 years old this season). But he is a hell of an interview:
The other night he got a bear hug from David Ortiz, and Kawasaki’s description of the event brought tears to my eyes:
And when he hangs up the cleats, I guarantee you he’ll be the Japanese Letterman:
Bonus footage! Just because we’re on the subject of Japanese baseball players speaking English, this is the all-time greatest interview of anyone, anywhere. Ichiro tells Bob Costas his favorite American expression:
Funny, it’s mine, too.
David Young has been a columnist for ESPN and Sports Illustrated, and is now one for SportsGrid.com. Follow him on Twitter @turkeysflying.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy