- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rejoice: Gilbert Arenas Wants To Sell His Shark-Tank-Infested Mansion Again
Former NBA star Gilbert Arenas has a thing for sharks. His love for shark tanks is well-documented, and he currently plays for the Shanghai Sharks in China. That’s a pattern, of sorts.
Perhaps he has come to terms with the fact that, yeah, he’s not going back to the NBA anytime soon — or at least, not to Washington, D.C. That’s our theory as to why Arenas is once again listing his Virginia mansion for $3.5 million.
The 9,042 square foot, seven bedroom, 10 bathroom, four story palace comes with plenty of fish tanks, pool and spa and even a six-burner stove. Though Agent Zero could probably afford to slash the price on this bad boy considering the hefty pay-day he’s due this year, we know that being able to say you keep your sharks where Gilbert Arenas once kept his is a priceless commodity.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Gilbert Arenas
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy