- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Rejoice: Gilbert Arenas Wants To Sell His Shark-Tank-Infested Mansion Again
Former NBA star Gilbert Arenas has a thing for sharks. His love for shark tanks is well-documented, and he currently plays for the Shanghai Sharks in China. That’s a pattern, of sorts.
Perhaps he has come to terms with the fact that, yeah, he’s not going back to the NBA anytime soon — or at least, not to Washington, D.C. That’s our theory as to why Arenas is once again listing his Virginia mansion for $3.5 million.
The 9,042 square foot, seven bedroom, 10 bathroom, four story palace comes with plenty of fish tanks, pool and spa and even a six-burner stove. Though Agent Zero could probably afford to slash the price on this bad boy considering the hefty pay-day he’s due this year, we know that being able to say you keep your sharks where Gilbert Arenas once kept his is a priceless commodity.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Gilbert Arenas
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions