- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rejoice: Gilbert Arenas Wants To Sell His Shark-Tank-Infested Mansion Again
Former NBA star Gilbert Arenas has a thing for sharks. His love for shark tanks is well-documented, and he currently plays for the Shanghai Sharks in China. That’s a pattern, of sorts.
Perhaps he has come to terms with the fact that, yeah, he’s not going back to the NBA anytime soon — or at least, not to Washington, D.C. That’s our theory as to why Arenas is once again listing his Virginia mansion for $3.5 million.
The 9,042 square foot, seven bedroom, 10 bathroom, four story palace comes with plenty of fish tanks, pool and spa and even a six-burner stove. Though Agent Zero could probably afford to slash the price on this bad boy considering the hefty pay-day he’s due this year, we know that being able to say you keep your sharks where Gilbert Arenas once kept his is a priceless commodity.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Gilbert Arenas
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy