- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rejoice: Gilbert Arenas Wants To Sell His Shark-Tank-Infested Mansion Again
Former NBA star Gilbert Arenas has a thing for sharks. His love for shark tanks is well-documented, and he currently plays for the Shanghai Sharks in China. That’s a pattern, of sorts.
Perhaps he has come to terms with the fact that, yeah, he’s not going back to the NBA anytime soon — or at least, not to Washington, D.C. That’s our theory as to why Arenas is once again listing his Virginia mansion for $3.5 million.
The 9,042 square foot, seven bedroom, 10 bathroom, four story palace comes with plenty of fish tanks, pool and spa and even a six-burner stove. Though Agent Zero could probably afford to slash the price on this bad boy considering the hefty pay-day he’s due this year, we know that being able to say you keep your sharks where Gilbert Arenas once kept his is a priceless commodity.
Check it out:
All photos via realtor.com
- Filed Under:
- Gilbert Arenas
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts