- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Knicks Hold Contest To Name Their New D-League Team, End Up Naming Them Knicks
Ha. The Knicks got relegated.
— Ian Begley (@IanBegley) May 14, 2014
Weird day for the Mother Franchise. So the New York Knicks have a new D-League team, and held a contest for fans to name it. Then they just ignored the entries and went with … Knicks. Hmm.
In other words, the Knicks finally got relegated. RT@IanBegley: The Knicks' D-League team has been named the Westchester Knicks.
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) May 14, 2014
The Westchester Knicks of the D-League… pic.twitter.com/NSgNPs9IUf
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 14, 2014
The team used to be the Erie Bayhawks.
- Filed Under:
- Westchester Knicks
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar