- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Knicks Hold Contest To Name Their New D-League Team, End Up Naming Them Knicks
Ha. The Knicks got relegated.
— Ian Begley (@IanBegley) May 14, 2014
Weird day for the Mother Franchise. So the New York Knicks have a new D-League team, and held a contest for fans to name it. Then they just ignored the entries and went with … Knicks. Hmm.
In other words, the Knicks finally got relegated. RT@IanBegley: The Knicks' D-League team has been named the Westchester Knicks.
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) May 14, 2014
The Westchester Knicks of the D-League… pic.twitter.com/NSgNPs9IUf
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 14, 2014
The team used to be the Erie Bayhawks.
- Filed Under:
- Westchester Knicks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson