- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Knicks Hold Contest To Name Their New D-League Team, End Up Naming Them Knicks
Ha. The Knicks got relegated.
— Ian Begley (@IanBegley) May 14, 2014
Weird day for the Mother Franchise. So the New York Knicks have a new D-League team, and held a contest for fans to name it. Then they just ignored the entries and went with … Knicks. Hmm.
In other words, the Knicks finally got relegated. RT@IanBegley: The Knicks' D-League team has been named the Westchester Knicks.
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) May 14, 2014
The Westchester Knicks of the D-League… pic.twitter.com/NSgNPs9IUf
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 14, 2014
The team used to be the Erie Bayhawks.
- Filed Under:
- Westchester Knicks
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen