- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Knicks Hold Contest To Name Their New D-League Team, End Up Naming Them Knicks
Ha. The Knicks got relegated.
— Ian Begley (@IanBegley) May 14, 2014
Weird day for the Mother Franchise. So the New York Knicks have a new D-League team, and held a contest for fans to name it. Then they just ignored the entries and went with … Knicks. Hmm.
In other words, the Knicks finally got relegated. RT@IanBegley: The Knicks' D-League team has been named the Westchester Knicks.
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) May 14, 2014
The Westchester Knicks of the D-League… pic.twitter.com/NSgNPs9IUf
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 14, 2014
The team used to be the Erie Bayhawks.
- Filed Under:
- Westchester Knicks
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'