- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Knicks Hold Contest To Name Their New D-League Team, End Up Naming Them Knicks
Ha. The Knicks got relegated.
— Ian Begley (@IanBegley) May 14, 2014
Weird day for the Mother Franchise. So the New York Knicks have a new D-League team, and held a contest for fans to name it. Then they just ignored the entries and went with … Knicks. Hmm.
In other words, the Knicks finally got relegated. RT@IanBegley: The Knicks' D-League team has been named the Westchester Knicks.
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) May 14, 2014
The Westchester Knicks of the D-League… pic.twitter.com/NSgNPs9IUf
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 14, 2014
The team used to be the Erie Bayhawks.
- Filed Under:
- Westchester Knicks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts