- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dude Is Freaking Out Because His Old ID Photo Looks Just Like Suspected Fugitive Bomber
The guy on the left is fugitive suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — still on the run following mayhem in Watertown, MA, last night, and the Boston Marathon bombings on Monday, in which he was allegedly involved.
The guy on the right is Jack Mirkinson, who has absolutely no involvement in any of this. Except that one of his old ID photos makes him look remarkably like Tsarnaev.
It as Mirkinson himself who noted the similarity and tweeted the photo for all to see.
Freaking out because Dzhokhar’s wanted pic looks insanely like an old, terrible ID photo of mine twitter.com/jackmirkinson/…
— Jack Mirkinson (@jackmirkinson) April 19, 2013
Remember the Far Side cartoon where one deer has a bullseye on his stomach, and the other deer says to him: “Bummer of a birthmark, Hal.” Yep. That’s a bummer.
Kudos to Mirkinson for getting out ahead of this, with media outlets jumping to all sorts of conclusions about this story (I’m looking at you, New York Post). But then, he does work for the Huffington Post, so he would be savvy on media matters.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?