- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dude Is Freaking Out Because His Old ID Photo Looks Just Like Suspected Fugitive Bomber
The guy on the left is fugitive suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — still on the run following mayhem in Watertown, MA, last night, and the Boston Marathon bombings on Monday, in which he was allegedly involved.
The guy on the right is Jack Mirkinson, who has absolutely no involvement in any of this. Except that one of his old ID photos makes him look remarkably like Tsarnaev.
It as Mirkinson himself who noted the similarity and tweeted the photo for all to see.
Freaking out because Dzhokhar’s wanted pic looks insanely like an old, terrible ID photo of mine twitter.com/jackmirkinson/…
— Jack Mirkinson (@jackmirkinson) April 19, 2013
Remember the Far Side cartoon where one deer has a bullseye on his stomach, and the other deer says to him: “Bummer of a birthmark, Hal.” Yep. That’s a bummer.
Kudos to Mirkinson for getting out ahead of this, with media outlets jumping to all sorts of conclusions about this story (I’m looking at you, New York Post). But then, he does work for the Huffington Post, so he would be savvy on media matters.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ