- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The New Sports Illustrated Boston Marathon Cover Is Pretty Powerful Stuff
Here’s the new Sports Illustrated Boston Marathon cover for this week (you can see the entire thing below), and I think they got it right. It shows four of Boston’s finest converging over marathoner Bill Iffrig, 78, who was knocked down by one of the blasts as he approached the finish line (he was about 10 feet away). But got up and finished the race.
The now famous photo was taken by John Tlumacki of the the Boston Globe.
Iffrig’s son, Mark, was tracking his father online and didn’t know what happened until he went on Facebook to post about him finishing the race.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires