- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The New Sports Illustrated Boston Marathon Cover Is Pretty Powerful Stuff
Here’s the new Sports Illustrated Boston Marathon cover for this week (you can see the entire thing below), and I think they got it right. It shows four of Boston’s finest converging over marathoner Bill Iffrig, 78, who was knocked down by one of the blasts as he approached the finish line (he was about 10 feet away). But got up and finished the race.
The now famous photo was taken by John Tlumacki of the the Boston Globe.
Iffrig’s son, Mark, was tracking his father online and didn’t know what happened until he went on Facebook to post about him finishing the race.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts