- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The New Sports Illustrated Boston Marathon Cover Is Pretty Powerful Stuff
Here’s the new Sports Illustrated Boston Marathon cover for this week (you can see the entire thing below), and I think they got it right. It shows four of Boston’s finest converging over marathoner Bill Iffrig, 78, who was knocked down by one of the blasts as he approached the finish line (he was about 10 feet away). But got up and finished the race.
The now famous photo was taken by John Tlumacki of the the Boston Globe.
Iffrig’s son, Mark, was tracking his father online and didn’t know what happened until he went on Facebook to post about him finishing the race.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story