- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
We Really Dig Boston Magazine’s Tribute To The Boston Marathon Runners
How can you not love this cover of Boston Magazine? No blood, no explosions, no tears, no flashing lights from police cars and ambulances. Runners shoes forming a heart and the words “We Will Finish The Race” in the middle.
Gives us chills.
I think, for the first time since this whole thing happened, I’m really looking forward to next year’s Boston Marathon. Nice work, Boston Magazine staff.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Marathon
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World