- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We Really Dig Boston Magazine’s Tribute To The Boston Marathon Runners
How can you not love this cover of Boston Magazine? No blood, no explosions, no tears, no flashing lights from police cars and ambulances. Runners shoes forming a heart and the words “We Will Finish The Race” in the middle.
Gives us chills.
I think, for the first time since this whole thing happened, I’m really looking forward to next year’s Boston Marathon. Nice work, Boston Magazine staff.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Marathon
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star