- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
We Really Dig Boston Magazine’s Tribute To The Boston Marathon Runners
How can you not love this cover of Boston Magazine? No blood, no explosions, no tears, no flashing lights from police cars and ambulances. Runners shoes forming a heart and the words “We Will Finish The Race” in the middle.
Gives us chills.
I think, for the first time since this whole thing happened, I’m really looking forward to next year’s Boston Marathon. Nice work, Boston Magazine staff.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Marathon
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!