- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Really Dig Boston Magazine’s Tribute To The Boston Marathon Runners
How can you not love this cover of Boston Magazine? No blood, no explosions, no tears, no flashing lights from police cars and ambulances. Runners shoes forming a heart and the words “We Will Finish The Race” in the middle.
Gives us chills.
I think, for the first time since this whole thing happened, I’m really looking forward to next year’s Boston Marathon. Nice work, Boston Magazine staff.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Marathon
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.