- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We Really Dig Boston Magazine’s Tribute To The Boston Marathon Runners
How can you not love this cover of Boston Magazine? No blood, no explosions, no tears, no flashing lights from police cars and ambulances. Runners shoes forming a heart and the words “We Will Finish The Race” in the middle.
Gives us chills.
I think, for the first time since this whole thing happened, I’m really looking forward to next year’s Boston Marathon. Nice work, Boston Magazine staff.
- Filed Under:
- Boston Marathon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts