- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
These robbers didn’t know who Mayura Dissanayake was. We didn’t either, but we’ll never forget him after this.
This isn’t a WWE storyline. This is something that actually happened in real life. We wish there was video proof.
Mike Tyson is starring in a new Adult Swim cartoon where he’ll be solving crimes. This isn’t a drill. This is real life.
If You Haven’t Seen It Yet, VICE Profiled Bare Knuckle Boxing In The UK In An Insane 30-Minute Documentary
Alright ladies, I know this is just your fourth self defense class, but we’re really ambitious here at this dojo. Stretch out, warm up with some bag work, then we’re gonna practice kicking four different targets in one jump. After today you’ll be able to jog through a war zone.
It seems as if anyone is qualified to be a basketball coach these days. Add basketball coach/player to Manny Pacquiao’s resume. Apparently, he can do whatever the hell he wants in the Philippines.
A date has been set, though the opponent and venue are still in the rumor stages. We roundup all the intel on the internet so you don’t have to play amateur detective to figure out when Floyd will fight Pacquiao, after the jump…