- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If You Haven’t Seen It Yet, VICE Profiled Bare Knuckle Boxing In The UK In An Insane 30-Minute Documentary
Alright ladies, I know this is just your fourth self defense class, but we’re really ambitious here at this dojo. Stretch out, warm up with some bag work, then we’re gonna practice kicking four different targets in one jump. After today you’ll be able to jog through a war zone.
It seems as if anyone is qualified to be a basketball coach these days. Add basketball coach/player to Manny Pacquiao’s resume. Apparently, he can do whatever the hell he wants in the Philippines.
A date has been set, though the opponent and venue are still in the rumor stages. We roundup all the intel on the internet so you don’t have to play amateur detective to figure out when Floyd will fight Pacquiao, after the jump…
In the fantasy genre, fighting a troll is considered a suicide mission. Ironically, the opposite is true in real-life. Watch the internet’s most disliked boxing douchebag get his ass kicked for threatening a world-class boxer’s children.