- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A 10th Round Left Hook Turned This Boxer Into A Prehistoric Monster
In boxing, it’s expected that you’re going to get the shit beaten out of you. It comes with the territory, and the paycheck. But getting your orbital bone fractured — as junior middleweight Alfredo Angulo did in this weekend — is a whole new level of grotesque that nobody appreciates.
Angulo took on Erislandy Lara on Saturday night as the undercard at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif., and seemed to have the upper hand until Lara landed this devastating blow in the 10th round:
This is how you look after getting hit that hard in the face (via Busted Coverage):
So here’s the question: Who is a better doppelganger for Angulo nowadays? The GEICO caveman:
Or Krumm from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts