- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
A 10th Round Left Hook Turned This Boxer Into A Prehistoric Monster
In boxing, it’s expected that you’re going to get the shit beaten out of you. It comes with the territory, and the paycheck. But getting your orbital bone fractured — as junior middleweight Alfredo Angulo did in this weekend — is a whole new level of grotesque that nobody appreciates.
Angulo took on Erislandy Lara on Saturday night as the undercard at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif., and seemed to have the upper hand until Lara landed this devastating blow in the 10th round:
This is how you look after getting hit that hard in the face (via Busted Coverage):
So here’s the question: Who is a better doppelganger for Angulo nowadays? The GEICO caveman:
Or Krumm from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
- Filed Under:
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC