- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A 10th Round Left Hook Turned This Boxer Into A Prehistoric Monster
In boxing, it’s expected that you’re going to get the shit beaten out of you. It comes with the territory, and the paycheck. But getting your orbital bone fractured — as junior middleweight Alfredo Angulo did in this weekend — is a whole new level of grotesque that nobody appreciates.
Angulo took on Erislandy Lara on Saturday night as the undercard at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif., and seemed to have the upper hand until Lara landed this devastating blow in the 10th round:
This is how you look after getting hit that hard in the face (via Busted Coverage):
So here’s the question: Who is a better doppelganger for Angulo nowadays? The GEICO caveman:
Or Krumm from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
- Filed Under:
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'