- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A 10th Round Left Hook Turned This Boxer Into A Prehistoric Monster
In boxing, it’s expected that you’re going to get the shit beaten out of you. It comes with the territory, and the paycheck. But getting your orbital bone fractured — as junior middleweight Alfredo Angulo did in this weekend — is a whole new level of grotesque that nobody appreciates.
Angulo took on Erislandy Lara on Saturday night as the undercard at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif., and seemed to have the upper hand until Lara landed this devastating blow in the 10th round:
This is how you look after getting hit that hard in the face (via Busted Coverage):
So here’s the question: Who is a better doppelganger for Angulo nowadays? The GEICO caveman:
Or Krumm from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
- Filed Under:
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes