- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A 10th Round Left Hook Turned This Boxer Into A Prehistoric Monster
In boxing, it’s expected that you’re going to get the shit beaten out of you. It comes with the territory, and the paycheck. But getting your orbital bone fractured — as junior middleweight Alfredo Angulo did in this weekend — is a whole new level of grotesque that nobody appreciates.
Angulo took on Erislandy Lara on Saturday night as the undercard at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif., and seemed to have the upper hand until Lara landed this devastating blow in the 10th round:
This is how you look after getting hit that hard in the face (via Busted Coverage):
So here’s the question: Who is a better doppelganger for Angulo nowadays? The GEICO caveman:
Or Krumm from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
- Filed Under:
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released