- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Floyd Mayweather Is About To Announce His Next Opponent, And It Won’t Be Manny Pacquiao
Ready for a Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight? Join the club, buddy, and it’s a big club. A slightly smaller club would be the “Ready for Floyd Mayweather to fight somebody, anybody?” and the payoff for that is less than a week away, according to Mayweather himself.
Mayweather had this to say about the opponent for his next fight (via the AP):
Mayweather Jr., who arrived in South Africa on Wednesday, named Britain’s Amir Khan and Argentina’s Marcos Maidana as contenders for his next bout in Las Vegas on May 3 but said “we don’t know. We will know within the next seven days.”
You’ll notice that Pacquiao is not one of the contenders for the May fight, which would still put these two on track for a September match, as we’ve been hearing is the case. Of course, Floyd being Floyd, he had to get in another shot at Pacman, saying that Pacquiao would do anything to make the fight happen now that he needs money and that he’s “desperate.” This is after Mayweather already ripped Pacquiao to shreds earlier this month.
Safe to say, there’s a lot of bad feelings going around. Feelings that we think would best be expressed by these two guys punching each other in the face. In the ring.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?