- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Former UFC Fighter Maiquel Falcao KO’d In Vicious Brazilian Gas Station Brawl (Warning: Graphic Video)
If you needed another reason to book those tickets to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup, I mean besides the riots and the ordinary street crime, then here you go. Former UFC and current Bellator fighter Maiquel Falcao started a ruckus at a Brazilian gas station recently, and ended up being pummeled with fists and planks.
But it was Falcao’s friend, MMA fighter Kaue Mena, who got the worst of the abuse. He was hit in the head with a board and then punched repeatedly in the head while he was on the ground. According to the MMA site Bloody Elbow, Mena is in critical condition in the hospital.
As you can see in the video, it appears that Falcao approaches a woman at the counter inside the gas station, and the woman begins to walk away from him. Falcao then appears to throw some kind of drink in her face.
A bunch of people show up in apparent support of the woman, and get in Falcao’s face. Falcao appears to get in a couple of good shots inside the gas station, but the fight spills outside, and the opposing group begins swinging large boards. Bloody Elbow:
This isn’t Falcao’s first brush with extra curricular fistics. He was also picked up in 2010 for a 2002 charge of assault against an ex-girlfriend (although the arrest was apparently the result of a misunderstanding of the terms of his house arrest at the time). These charges eventually led to his release from the UFC.
Falcao now fights on the Bellator circuit. He escaped the incident with minor injuries, according to Fighters Only. Other reports say he was knocked unconscious.
- Filed Under:
- Maiquel Falcao
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts