- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Gross MMA Knee Injury That Will Make You Want To Puke A Little
Ew! Ew ew ewwwwww! That’s gross, Forest Griffin. Just gross. Why’d you have to go showing that to everybody? I know you suffered ACL and MCL injuries that forced you to pull out of UFC 155, but tweeting the post-op photo is just too much. And now I’m putting it on the site! It’s as if your disfigured knee has mind-tricked me with its grizzly countenance. It’s looking right at me! I might even put this on Facebook.
Don’t look at this weird knee if you’re eating lunch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts