- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s A Gross MMA Knee Injury That Will Make You Want To Puke A Little
Ew! Ew ew ewwwwww! That’s gross, Forest Griffin. Just gross. Why’d you have to go showing that to everybody? I know you suffered ACL and MCL injuries that forced you to pull out of UFC 155, but tweeting the post-op photo is just too much. And now I’m putting it on the site! It’s as if your disfigured knee has mind-tricked me with its grizzly countenance. It’s looking right at me! I might even put this on Facebook.
Don’t look at this weird knee if you’re eating lunch.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail