- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Gross MMA Knee Injury That Will Make You Want To Puke A Little
Ew! Ew ew ewwwwww! That’s gross, Forest Griffin. Just gross. Why’d you have to go showing that to everybody? I know you suffered ACL and MCL injuries that forced you to pull out of UFC 155, but tweeting the post-op photo is just too much. And now I’m putting it on the site! It’s as if your disfigured knee has mind-tricked me with its grizzly countenance. It’s looking right at me! I might even put this on Facebook.
Don’t look at this weird knee if you’re eating lunch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts