- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fox Sports 1 Gets Off On The Right Foot, Catches Incredible Slow-Motion Knockout
Fox Sports 1 debuted Monday Night Fights yesterday, and captured an amazing slow-motion KO courtesy of Daniel Jacobs’ fist and Giovanni Lorenzo’s face:
Note to FS1: This is the kind of stuff you need to “knock out” ESPN. Good coverage of live sports is where the battle will be won or lost — not on the strength of Donovan McNabb’s RGIII-bashing abilities or how funny your Canadians are.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts