- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s Video Of An Old, Tired Roy Jones Jr. Getting Knocked Out Cold
A tired Roy Jones Jr. got brutally knocked out by Denis Lebedev today in Moscow as he helplessly took barrages of clean shots to the head.
Lebedev unloaded on a gassed Jones that sent the 42-year-old face first to the canvas in the tenth and final round, with just around ten seconds left in the fight. It was ugly to watch as Jones didn’t get up for a while; he was put to sleep. He did eventually regain consciousness and seems OK.
It is the third straight loss for Jones, once the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. The most depressing aspect in all of this is the revelation that he “still might come back.”
ESPN’s boxing writer Dan Rafael said:
At one time, Roy Jones was an untouchable supreme fighting machine, the most dazzling fighter I ever saw. Today, I am sad.
Video of the flurry of punches and the harrowing knockout below.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Ballers Suspended For Selling Exclusive PE Jordans
- Can the Heat win without Ray Allen?