- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s What Orlando Cruz Will Wear For His Featherweight Title Fight On Saturday
In case there was any doubt that Orlando Cruz is the first openly-gay boxer, be sure to check out his fight on Saturday at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. He’ll technically be on the undercard, but we’re sure he’ll get most of the attention when people see him in these.
Cruz will wear these duds in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as well as support of the LGBT community, when he takes on Orlando Salido for the vacant WBO featherweight championship on the undercard of the Timothy Bradley-Juan Manuel Marquez pay-per-view.
Here’s a graph you don’t often see in a boxing story:
Cruz, who is scheduled to marry boyfriend Jose Manuel in New York on Nov. 16, is 20-2-1 with 10 knockouts. Salido is 39-12-2 with 27 KOs.
- Filed Under:
- Orlando Cruz
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires