- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s What Orlando Cruz Will Wear For His Featherweight Title Fight On Saturday
In case there was any doubt that Orlando Cruz is the first openly-gay boxer, be sure to check out his fight on Saturday at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. He’ll technically be on the undercard, but we’re sure he’ll get most of the attention when people see him in these.
Cruz will wear these duds in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as well as support of the LGBT community, when he takes on Orlando Salido for the vacant WBO featherweight championship on the undercard of the Timothy Bradley-Juan Manuel Marquez pay-per-view.
Here’s a graph you don’t often see in a boxing story:
Cruz, who is scheduled to marry boyfriend Jose Manuel in New York on Nov. 16, is 20-2-1 with 10 knockouts. Salido is 39-12-2 with 27 KOs.
- Filed Under:
- Orlando Cruz
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind