- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s What Orlando Cruz Will Wear For His Featherweight Title Fight On Saturday
In case there was any doubt that Orlando Cruz is the first openly-gay boxer, be sure to check out his fight on Saturday at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. He’ll technically be on the undercard, but we’re sure he’ll get most of the attention when people see him in these.
Cruz will wear these duds in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as well as support of the LGBT community, when he takes on Orlando Salido for the vacant WBO featherweight championship on the undercard of the Timothy Bradley-Juan Manuel Marquez pay-per-view.
Here’s a graph you don’t often see in a boxing story:
Cruz, who is scheduled to marry boyfriend Jose Manuel in New York on Nov. 16, is 20-2-1 with 10 knockouts. Salido is 39-12-2 with 27 KOs.
- Filed Under:
- Orlando Cruz
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce