- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s What Orlando Cruz Will Wear For His Featherweight Title Fight On Saturday
In case there was any doubt that Orlando Cruz is the first openly-gay boxer, be sure to check out his fight on Saturday at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. He’ll technically be on the undercard, but we’re sure he’ll get most of the attention when people see him in these.
Cruz will wear these duds in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, as well as support of the LGBT community, when he takes on Orlando Salido for the vacant WBO featherweight championship on the undercard of the Timothy Bradley-Juan Manuel Marquez pay-per-view.
Here’s a graph you don’t often see in a boxing story:
Cruz, who is scheduled to marry boyfriend Jose Manuel in New York on Nov. 16, is 20-2-1 with 10 knockouts. Salido is 39-12-2 with 27 KOs.
- Filed Under:
- Orlando Cruz
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager