- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Is Manny Pacquiao’s Mom Casting Evil Spells On Timothy Bradley?
Manny Pacquiao dominated Timothy Bradley on Saturday to reignite the Floyd Mayweather dodge ‘em debate, winning Pacquiao-Bradley II by unanimous decision … and for the record, nothing is unanimous unless witnessed by Jack Nicholson. Which this fight was.
But apparently the majority of the exciting action occurred in the stands, where Dionesia Pacquiao, Manny’s mom, gesticulated and whirled about dervishly in an attempt to will her child to victory.
- Filed Under:
- manny pacquiao
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts