- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Badass Of The Century Fractures Skull, Wins MMA Fight Anyway
Above, you’ll see an X-ray photo of MMA fighter JP Joubert‘s skull, taken after he won his fight against Norman Wessels by TKO. Because of this — win by TKO after suffering a skull fracture — JP Joubert will be referred to as “Badass of the Century” for the duration of this post.
The fight took place at last month’s EFC 15, but the fractured skull photos are just now coming out thanks to Badass of the Century’s Twitter account and the EFC’s injury report (official diagnosis: “Frontal sinus fracture and concussion”). As The Big Lead’s Stephen Douglas notes, Badass of the Century took “a multitude of knees, elbows and fists” to the area where you see all that cracked bone and such. He fought through it though, because, again: Badass of the Century.
Video of the bout is here (fast forward to the 10:20 mark for the actual fightin’).
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- What Tony Romo & Lebron James Have In Common
- 21 Unintentionally Dirty Sports Photos