- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Just Jon Jones And Alexander Gustafsson Hanging Out At The Hospital Following Their UFC Fight
Believe it or not, Jon Jones — the guy on the gurney here — won this fight. Here he is just hangin’ with opponent Alexander Gustafsson at the hospital following their UFC light-heavyweight title bout in Toronto on Saturday. Fox Sports:
Both missed the post-fight press conference to visit a local hospital. Jones was noticeably limping at the conclusion of the bout and immediately left to seek medical attention while Gustafsson was at the arena about an hour after the fight but left to visit the hospital just as the post-fight press conference was getting underway.
“Not that I can talk to this, but I believe that this was one of those fights where both guys felt like they were going to die,” UFC president Dana White said. “You feel like, ‘I don’t know if I can continue. I don’t know if I can keep doing this.’ “
Gustafsson (15-2) became the first fighter to put Jones (19-1) on his back with a first-round takedown, and Jones was only 1-for-11 on takedown tries.
- Filed Under:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey