- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Just Jon Jones And Alexander Gustafsson Hanging Out At The Hospital Following Their UFC Fight
Believe it or not, Jon Jones — the guy on the gurney here — won this fight. Here he is just hangin’ with opponent Alexander Gustafsson at the hospital following their UFC light-heavyweight title bout in Toronto on Saturday. Fox Sports:
Both missed the post-fight press conference to visit a local hospital. Jones was noticeably limping at the conclusion of the bout and immediately left to seek medical attention while Gustafsson was at the arena about an hour after the fight but left to visit the hospital just as the post-fight press conference was getting underway.
“Not that I can talk to this, but I believe that this was one of those fights where both guys felt like they were going to die,” UFC president Dana White said. “You feel like, ‘I don’t know if I can continue. I don’t know if I can keep doing this.’ “
Gustafsson (15-2) became the first fighter to put Jones (19-1) on his back with a first-round takedown, and Jones was only 1-for-11 on takedown tries.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts