- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Ken Shamrock Allegedly Knocked Out A Girl In A Mall In California
Ken Shamrock, the former UFC champion and WWE wrestler (remember the ankle lock? Loved the ankle lock), found himself in a bit of a pickle after he broke up a fight in a mall in Modesto, CA earlier this month. Now, TMZ has gotten their hands on the story, and it’s never good when TMZ gets their hands on your story.
We broke the story … Shamrock claims he was breaking up a girl-on-girl brawl in a mall in Modesto, CA earlier this month when someone jumped on his back. Shamrock claims he believed the person was a man, so he took “him” down. Turns out … “he” was actually a “she.”
The “she” in question is Melinda Garcia. Regardless of whether or not Shamrock thought she was a boy, she’s 120 pounds, and Ken Shamrock is a monster. There’s no need for anyone to hit anyone.
According to Garcia, ol’ Ken was screaming at her to stop the fight, then, after she did stop the fight, clocked her for not stopping it sooner.
And then, because Ken Shamrock is the consummate heel:
Garcia says her mom ran over to intervene … and Shamrock punched her too.
(Allegedly) punchin’ moms! The only thing that would make this story weirder is if Ken ripped off his shirt, screamed at the top of his lungs, and put both women in double ankle locks as passers-by tried to get him off, to no avail. You can’t break the ankle lock, because no one breaks the ankle lock.
- Filed Under:
- Ken Shamrock
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- MJ and Yvette Prieto Make Wedding Guests Take Vow of Silence
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?