- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Kitty Gets His Money’s Worth From Pay-Per-View Boxing
I had vowed to never post a cat video … and then I saw this.
Best Reddit comments so far:
I could’ve been a cattender — relevant_shirt_bot
Do you think he’s a southpaw? — hateswomen
What is that, a TV for ants? — shivermetimbres
Old? Maybe. Cat swiping at string? Probably. Still awesome.
Via [Reddit, Imgur].
- Filed Under:
- Boxing kitty
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling