- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Marcos Maidana Vs. Adrien Broner: He Who Humps Last Humps Best
From Wikipedia: Adrien Broner is an orthodox boxer who has widely drawn comparisons to Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who Adrien himself considers his idol or ‘big brother’. The similarities between the two include the shoulder roll defense used by both boxers.
Unorthodox indeed. Wonder what “Big brother” Floyd would think about this. During the first round of their WBA Welterweight title fight in San Antonio on Saturday, Broner grabbed his opponent, Marcos Maidana, and began air-humping him from behind. (Your dog approves).
This will go down in boxing annals (sorry) as possibly the worst strategy ever. Because Maidana did not approve, and proceeded to knock Broner down, for the first time in the latter’s career, in the second round. And Maidana won a unanimous decision to take Broner’s title.
And as a parting gift, Maidana returned the favor and air-humped Broner (see above).
Never before have I been so happy to use the word “air” in a pair of sentences.
YouTube comment of the day:
2 hours ago
Let this be a lesson to all, don’t get too cocky.
- Filed Under:
- Adrien Broner
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers