- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marcos Maidana Vs. Adrien Broner: He Who Humps Last Humps Best
From Wikipedia: Adrien Broner is an orthodox boxer who has widely drawn comparisons to Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who Adrien himself considers his idol or ‘big brother’. The similarities between the two include the shoulder roll defense used by both boxers.
Unorthodox indeed. Wonder what “Big brother” Floyd would think about this. During the first round of their WBA Welterweight title fight in San Antonio on Saturday, Broner grabbed his opponent, Marcos Maidana, and began air-humping him from behind. (Your dog approves).
This will go down in boxing annals (sorry) as possibly the worst strategy ever. Because Maidana did not approve, and proceeded to knock Broner down, for the first time in the latter’s career, in the second round. And Maidana won a unanimous decision to take Broner’s title.
And as a parting gift, Maidana returned the favor and air-humped Broner (see above).
Never before have I been so happy to use the word “air” in a pair of sentences.
YouTube comment of the day:
2 hours ago
Let this be a lesson to all, don’t get too cocky.
- Filed Under:
- Adrien Broner
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed