- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mayweather/Pacquiao Won’t Happen, But You Already Knew That
Floyd Mayweather Jr. will fight Miguel Cotto on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. It’s not the fight we want (that would be the dream megafight with Manny Pacquiao that looks increasingly like it will never happen), although Cotto has fared well against common opponents. Still, like all of the other times there was a glimmer of hope for Mayweather/ Pacquiao and it didn’t happen, we can’t help but be incredibly disappointed. [LA Times]
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'