- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mayweather/Pacquiao Won’t Happen, But You Already Knew That
Floyd Mayweather Jr. will fight Miguel Cotto on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. It’s not the fight we want (that would be the dream megafight with Manny Pacquiao that looks increasingly like it will never happen), although Cotto has fared well against common opponents. Still, like all of the other times there was a glimmer of hope for Mayweather/ Pacquiao and it didn’t happen, we can’t help but be incredibly disappointed. [LA Times]
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?