- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is What A Check For $40,870,000 Looks Like
Floyd Mayweather got a guaranteed payout of $41.5 million for fighting Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. Minus a few “minor” fees (anti-doping and ticket comps, which total $630,000), he received a check for $40.87 million. Via @Fight_Ghost, here’s what a check that big look like:
If you can believe it, this “base” pay might be only half of what Mayweather ends up making from this fight after he gets his cut of each pay-per-view buy and the concessions sold in the stadium. Estimates for Mayweather’s final payout range from $70 million to over $100 million.
Dude is rich.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story