- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Is What A Check For $40,870,000 Looks Like
Floyd Mayweather got a guaranteed payout of $41.5 million for fighting Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. Minus a few “minor” fees (anti-doping and ticket comps, which total $630,000), he received a check for $40.87 million. Via @Fight_Ghost, here’s what a check that big look like:
If you can believe it, this “base” pay might be only half of what Mayweather ends up making from this fight after he gets his cut of each pay-per-view buy and the concessions sold in the stadium. Estimates for Mayweather’s final payout range from $70 million to over $100 million.
Dude is rich.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy