- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is What A Check For $40,870,000 Looks Like
Floyd Mayweather got a guaranteed payout of $41.5 million for fighting Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. Minus a few “minor” fees (anti-doping and ticket comps, which total $630,000), he received a check for $40.87 million. Via @Fight_Ghost, here’s what a check that big look like:
If you can believe it, this “base” pay might be only half of what Mayweather ends up making from this fight after he gets his cut of each pay-per-view buy and the concessions sold in the stadium. Estimates for Mayweather’s final payout range from $70 million to over $100 million.
Dude is rich.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager