- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
We Had Never Seen This Picture Of Mike Tyson With Cocaine All Over His Face Until Cam’ron Posted It To Instagram
Though we can’t confirm the exact date of the photo, we can confirm that cocaine must be, in fact, a helluva drug. Exhibit A:
Tyson has openly admitted to being “high” during major moments in his life, most notably, before fighting Lennox Lewis in 2002 and while filming of the first Hangover movie. He claims to have begun using the drug when he was 11 years old (and was given alcohol as a baby) in his film memoir The Undisputed Truth.
So, ya — don’t do drugs.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts