- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We Had Never Seen This Picture Of Mike Tyson With Cocaine All Over His Face Until Cam’ron Posted It To Instagram
Though we can’t confirm the exact date of the photo, we can confirm that cocaine must be, in fact, a helluva drug. Exhibit A:
Tyson has openly admitted to being “high” during major moments in his life, most notably, before fighting Lennox Lewis in 2002 and while filming of the first Hangover movie. He claims to have begun using the drug when he was 11 years old (and was given alcohol as a baby) in his film memoir The Undisputed Truth.
So, ya — don’t do drugs.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts