- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We Had Never Seen This Picture Of Mike Tyson With Cocaine All Over His Face Until Cam’ron Posted It To Instagram
Though we can’t confirm the exact date of the photo, we can confirm that cocaine must be, in fact, a helluva drug. Exhibit A:
Tyson has openly admitted to being “high” during major moments in his life, most notably, before fighting Lennox Lewis in 2002 and while filming of the first Hangover movie. He claims to have begun using the drug when he was 11 years old (and was given alcohol as a baby) in his film memoir The Undisputed Truth.
So, ya — don’t do drugs.
- The Ridiculous Way Rajon Rondo Might Have Broken His Hand
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Backstage News On WWE Protecting Cena and Orton
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours