- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We Had Never Seen This Picture Of Mike Tyson With Cocaine All Over His Face Until Cam’ron Posted It To Instagram
Though we can’t confirm the exact date of the photo, we can confirm that cocaine must be, in fact, a helluva drug. Exhibit A:
Tyson has openly admitted to being “high” during major moments in his life, most notably, before fighting Lennox Lewis in 2002 and while filming of the first Hangover movie. He claims to have begun using the drug when he was 11 years old (and was given alcohol as a baby) in his film memoir The Undisputed Truth.
So, ya — don’t do drugs.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'