- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Mike Tyson Says Ex-Girlfriend Once Cooked And Ate One Of His Pigeons
No, not that! I picture Mike Tyson tossing in his sleep, crying out as he dreams of his ex-girlfriend in the kitchen wearing a Hannibal Lectre mask, offering him this:
Tyson recounted the horrifying real-life details on Thursday during an interview on WFAN’s Boomer & Carton radio show (audio here). He told the hosts that an ex-girlfriend once cooked and ate one of his beloved racing pigeons. And she offered him some.
Tyson: “I tried, um…”
Carton: “I want to hear this story.”
Tyson: “I tried. I was dating this young lady and she said, ‘I don’t know why you’re flying those damn birds, you should be eating them.’ … She happened to grab one and — and she cooked one and proceeded to eat it. And I just couldn’t do it.”
Carton: “You loved the pigeon that much.”
Boomer: “Well, cause he’s got a relationship with the pigeons.”
Tyson: “It just wasn’t the right thing to do. That’s why she’s not my woman anymore.”
Tyson, on the road with his one-man show Mike Tyson: The Undisputed Truth (he’s at the Warner Theater in Washingrton D.C. tonight and Saturday, and in New York on Sunday), also had this to say recently to Showbiz Tonight:
“I had an awesome time. Even though I had a lot of money, I had a great life, it doesn’t stand the test of time against the life I am living now,” explains Tyson. “I am one of those bad, dark guys that has seen the light.”
Mike Tyson: Ex-Girlfriend Cooked, Ate One Of My Pigeons [CBS]
Photo: Getty Images.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts