- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mitt Romney Reacts To The Marquez-Pacquiao Fight, Other Rich Athletes
Mitt Romney was at the Marquez-Pacquiao fight and he apparently had primo seats, good enough for this awesome reaction shot to Marquez’s knockout punch.
Considering Pacquiao made over $20+ million while losing last night’s fight, and Romney spent $752 million to lose the election, maybe he was reacting to Manny’s money-making ability even in defeat? Here now are some other Romney reactions to other athletes making bank for no good reason.
Gilbert Arenas, Not Currently In NBA – 2012 Salary: $20.8 Million
Vernon Wells, Los Angeles Angels – 2012 Salary: $24.2 Million
Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers – 2012 Salary: $15.3 Million
Rashard Lewis, Miami Heat – 2012 Salary: $15 Million
Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles – 2012 Salary: $13.9 Million
Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees – 2012 Salary: $30 Million
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen