- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mitt Romney Reacts To The Marquez-Pacquiao Fight, Other Rich Athletes
Mitt Romney was at the Marquez-Pacquiao fight and he apparently had primo seats, good enough for this awesome reaction shot to Marquez’s knockout punch.
Considering Pacquiao made over $20+ million while losing last night’s fight, and Romney spent $752 million to lose the election, maybe he was reacting to Manny’s money-making ability even in defeat? Here now are some other Romney reactions to other athletes making bank for no good reason.
Gilbert Arenas, Not Currently In NBA – 2012 Salary: $20.8 Million
Vernon Wells, Los Angeles Angels – 2012 Salary: $24.2 Million
Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers – 2012 Salary: $15.3 Million
Rashard Lewis, Miami Heat – 2012 Salary: $15 Million
Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles – 2012 Salary: $13.9 Million
Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees – 2012 Salary: $30 Million
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy