- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mitt Romney Reacts To The Marquez-Pacquiao Fight, Other Rich Athletes
Mitt Romney was at the Marquez-Pacquiao fight and he apparently had primo seats, good enough for this awesome reaction shot to Marquez’s knockout punch.
Considering Pacquiao made over $20+ million while losing last night’s fight, and Romney spent $752 million to lose the election, maybe he was reacting to Manny’s money-making ability even in defeat? Here now are some other Romney reactions to other athletes making bank for no good reason.
Gilbert Arenas, Not Currently In NBA – 2012 Salary: $20.8 Million
Vernon Wells, Los Angeles Angels – 2012 Salary: $24.2 Million
Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers – 2012 Salary: $15.3 Million
Rashard Lewis, Miami Heat – 2012 Salary: $15 Million
Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles – 2012 Salary: $13.9 Million
Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees – 2012 Salary: $30 Million
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?