- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mitt Romney Reacts To The Marquez-Pacquiao Fight, Other Rich Athletes
Mitt Romney was at the Marquez-Pacquiao fight and he apparently had primo seats, good enough for this awesome reaction shot to Marquez’s knockout punch.
Considering Pacquiao made over $20+ million while losing last night’s fight, and Romney spent $752 million to lose the election, maybe he was reacting to Manny’s money-making ability even in defeat? Here now are some other Romney reactions to other athletes making bank for no good reason.
Gilbert Arenas, Not Currently In NBA – 2012 Salary: $20.8 Million
Vernon Wells, Los Angeles Angels – 2012 Salary: $24.2 Million
Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers – 2012 Salary: $15.3 Million
Rashard Lewis, Miami Heat – 2012 Salary: $15 Million
Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles – 2012 Salary: $13.9 Million
Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees – 2012 Salary: $30 Million
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities