- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mitt Romney Reacts To The Marquez-Pacquiao Fight, Other Rich Athletes
Mitt Romney was at the Marquez-Pacquiao fight and he apparently had primo seats, good enough for this awesome reaction shot to Marquez’s knockout punch.
Considering Pacquiao made over $20+ million while losing last night’s fight, and Romney spent $752 million to lose the election, maybe he was reacting to Manny’s money-making ability even in defeat? Here now are some other Romney reactions to other athletes making bank for no good reason.
Gilbert Arenas, Not Currently In NBA – 2012 Salary: $20.8 Million
Vernon Wells, Los Angeles Angels – 2012 Salary: $24.2 Million
Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers – 2012 Salary: $15.3 Million
Rashard Lewis, Miami Heat – 2012 Salary: $15 Million
Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles – 2012 Salary: $13.9 Million
Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees – 2012 Salary: $30 Million
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts