- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A Boxer Suffered Gruesome Gashes To The Head After Being Jumped By His Girlfriend’s Ex
On Friday night, junior welterweight Nick Casal (22-4-1, 17 KOs) was attacked from behind while out with his girlfriend in Buffalo, New York. The attackers are believed to be his girlfriend’s ex, and some of the ex’s friends. As if having a numbers advantage and coming up from behind Casal wasn’t bad enough, the goons attacked him with golf clubs.
According to Fight News, Casal may have suffered a broken arm, and definitely suffered multiple lacerations, one of which was 12 inches long. His upcoming bout with Ruslan Provodnikov (21-1, 14 KOs) — the main event on an ESPN2-televised card, and a fight that was the most important of his life – will be postponed.
Here are photos of his injuries, and one, last warning: the first photo isn’t bad, but the next two are.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178