- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Boxer Suffered Gruesome Gashes To The Head After Being Jumped By His Girlfriend’s Ex
On Friday night, junior welterweight Nick Casal (22-4-1, 17 KOs) was attacked from behind while out with his girlfriend in Buffalo, New York. The attackers are believed to be his girlfriend’s ex, and some of the ex’s friends. As if having a numbers advantage and coming up from behind Casal wasn’t bad enough, the goons attacked him with golf clubs.
According to Fight News, Casal may have suffered a broken arm, and definitely suffered multiple lacerations, one of which was 12 inches long. His upcoming bout with Ruslan Provodnikov (21-1, 14 KOs) — the main event on an ESPN2-televised card, and a fight that was the most important of his life – will be postponed.
Here are photos of his injuries, and one, last warning: the first photo isn’t bad, but the next two are.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts