- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A Boxer Suffered Gruesome Gashes To The Head After Being Jumped By His Girlfriend’s Ex
On Friday night, junior welterweight Nick Casal (22-4-1, 17 KOs) was attacked from behind while out with his girlfriend in Buffalo, New York. The attackers are believed to be his girlfriend’s ex, and some of the ex’s friends. As if having a numbers advantage and coming up from behind Casal wasn’t bad enough, the goons attacked him with golf clubs.
According to Fight News, Casal may have suffered a broken arm, and definitely suffered multiple lacerations, one of which was 12 inches long. His upcoming bout with Ruslan Provodnikov (21-1, 14 KOs) — the main event on an ESPN2-televised card, and a fight that was the most important of his life – will be postponed.
Here are photos of his injuries, and one, last warning: the first photo isn’t bad, but the next two are.
- Filed Under:
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence