- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
@Schwarzenegger And Wladimir @Klitschko Awkwardly Trade Shirtless Twitter Flex Photos, Have Dinner, Get Married, Live Happily Ever After
Upon seeing this admittedly awkward interaction, one might wonder why two über heterosexual adult males would trade shirtless photos and complements over the internet. Um, ego. And, um, they’re both jacked and rich as hell and who cares what you think.
— Klitschko (@Klitschko) September 5, 2013
— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) September 8, 2013
Then this photo surfaced, of the two muscley friends sharing an intimate dinner…
…and the whole ordeal was succicntly summed up by @bradthacker
— brad thacker (@bradthacker) September 10, 2013
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'