- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
@Schwarzenegger And Wladimir @Klitschko Awkwardly Trade Shirtless Twitter Flex Photos, Have Dinner, Get Married, Live Happily Ever After
Upon seeing this admittedly awkward interaction, one might wonder why two über heterosexual adult males would trade shirtless photos and complements over the internet. Um, ego. And, um, they’re both jacked and rich as hell and who cares what you think.
— Klitschko (@Klitschko) September 5, 2013
— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) September 8, 2013
Then this photo surfaced, of the two muscley friends sharing an intimate dinner…
…and the whole ordeal was succicntly summed up by @bradthacker
— brad thacker (@bradthacker) September 10, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story