- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
@Schwarzenegger And Wladimir @Klitschko Awkwardly Trade Shirtless Twitter Flex Photos, Have Dinner, Get Married, Live Happily Ever After
Upon seeing this admittedly awkward interaction, one might wonder why two über heterosexual adult males would trade shirtless photos and complements over the internet. Um, ego. And, um, they’re both jacked and rich as hell and who cares what you think.
— Klitschko (@Klitschko) September 5, 2013
— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) September 8, 2013
Then this photo surfaced, of the two muscley friends sharing an intimate dinner…
…and the whole ordeal was succicntly summed up by @bradthacker
— brad thacker (@bradthacker) September 10, 2013
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines